Total Size: 236.40 MB
Mixcraft 8 is driven by a new, lightning-fast sound engine, featuring advanced audio and MIDI routing, native sidechaining, and Audio Control, an innovative new feature allowing audio signals to control instrument and effect parameters. Comprehensive support has been added for VST3 plug-ins and MP4 video, both must-have formats in professional studio environments.
What’s New in Mixcraft 8:
New Sound Engine
Mixcraftâ™s next-generation sound engine offers increased flexibility for insert effects and send tracks, as well as extensive delay compensation for sample-accurate timing of internal audio paths.
Sidechaining & Audio Control
Easily route and control sidechain-enabled effects from any audio path. The innovative new Audio Control feature transports the sidechaining concept to a new level, allowing audio signals to control dozens of instrument and effect parameters.
VST3 instrument and effects plug-in support for comprehensive compatibility.
Import and export MP4 video files for easy editing of videos directly from your camera or phone.
Live Recording To Performance Panel Grid Locations
The Performance Panel now supports recording loops directly to grid locations for fast, fun, and instant creation of layered live loop performances without ever stopping the music!
Improved User Interface
Extensive user interface improvements with a beautiful and modern visual design including dark and light visual themes.
Improved sound browsing for rapid auditioning and adding sounds to projects. Lightning-fast search and access to over 325,000 sounds with built-in Freesound.org browsing and import functions.
Effortlessly automate dozens of parameters with Mixcraft 8â™s new global automation recording feature.
New Instruments and Effects
Mixcraft 8 delivers bold new effects including the EU PromixEQ-10A mastering EQ, the super-transparent G-Sonique DTC-1, and the sonically adventurous Epralux ORB7000 Octave Reverb. Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio steps it up with bold and brash Kastelheimer Veldberg XD virtual synth, a flexible new 8-Out version of the Omni Sampler pad-based sample instrument, and Celemonyâ™s astounding Melodyne tuning software, integrated directly into the Mixcraft sound edit tab.
• Mix Down To Stems feature with flexible rendering options
• Route MIDI from one track to another
• Transmit MIDI Clock
• Unlimited nested submixes
• Configurable mixer with many improvements
• Select and group multiple tracks
• Record all automation mode
• Audio metering on all effect & instrument dialogs
• MIDI auto-quantize feature
• Marker List for quick editing and navigation
• Edit and view effects list directly on tracks & mixer
• Dry, wet, and post-fader sends
• Much much more, of course.
– Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10 (32 or 64 bit)
– 2 GB RAM
– 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU (Quad Core or higher recommended)
– Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device
Translated into 17 languages:
– English, Chinese Traditional and Simplified, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Danish, Hungarian.
Please. If the link is removed or dead. Give me a message. I upload again
(Always link is safe)
|Download Server Name