Total Size: 32.80 MB
Windows Repair – tool all-in -one solution to repair the system. Designed to restore various Windows settings to their default values. Helps to fix a wide variety of problems including registry errors and file permissions as well as issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Update, Windows Firewall and more.
Before running the Windows Repair will be asked to perform 4 simple steps warning system malfunction : checking for viruses, check the hard disk , checking for corrupt system files and create a restore point. You can then select one of the three Basic, Advanced and Custom, each of which offers a variety of system repair.
Tweaking.com – Windows Repair is an all-in-one repair tool to help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including:
– Reset File Permissions
– Register System Files
– Repair WMI
– Repair Windows Firewall
– Repair Internet Explorer
– Repair MDAC & MS Jet
– Repair Hosts File
– Remove Policies Set By Infections
– Repair Icons
– Repair Winsock & DNS Cache
– Remove Temp Files
– Repair Proxy Settings
– Unhide Non System Files
– Repair Windows Updates
– Repair CD/DVD Missing/Not Working
What’s New v3.9.17:
– Updated default registry and file permissions for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 as of November 16th, 2016
– Updated Tweaking.com – Registry Backup to v3.5.3
– Updated ManageACL_32 and ManageACL_64 to v1.5.0
– Major update and bug fixes to the permissions repairs.
– New windows updates have changed some of the api calls to setting permissions, these changes cause the program to report a lot of access denied in the log file when setting permissions, but the permissions where still being set, this is now fixed.
– When setting permissions, the inherit from parent option kept getting set any time setting permissions. This was due to a bug in the manage acl program. It was one bit that was set that was causing it. Now when setting permissions the inheritable option is no longer changed when it isnâ™t suppose to.
Please. If the link is removed or dead. Give me a message. I upload again
(Always link is safe)